It is widely considered that the essential factor for the success of a company is quality. Therefore, the quality policy is based on a firm commitment with clients to meet their requirements and expectations. For this, it is guaranteed to promote a culture of quality by adopting the most demanding international controls, such as:
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems for Transformation, screening and cell banking services, HPLC analysis services and contract production services.
The company establishes this quality policy, the objectives and the means to achieve it. The Company is also responsible for the transmission at all levels of the organization, including the quality objectives. Training and planning are the most important elements.
This Policy is put into practice by setting the following objectives:
- Commitment to meet the explicit and implicit requirements and expectations of customers, legal and regulatory, and the application of quality criteria required for the defined scope.
- Disseminate quality objectives and criteria at all levels.
- Implement the objectives and quality indicators, as well as monitor the level of progress of these, so as to allow monitoring of the effectiveness of manufacturing processes and the quality of products.
- Ensure that the working conditions are optimal by assessing the risks that may arise in the processes, and eliminating as many of them as possible and reducing those evaluated.
- Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of workers, thus involving all staff in achieving all the objectives set forth in this document.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out in the company. To this end, both the Management and all those responsible for it depend on the periodical reviewing of the effectiveness of the Quality System. This is to ensure that appropriate measures are taken so that contiguous improvement becomes effective.
- Promote and implement a motivating environment for all members of the company.