BDI biotech is looking for a Marketing & Commercial Scientist to join its Business Development, Marketing and Commercial team.
Your daily work will focus on:
- Management of potential customers (recruitment, technical meetings, preparation of proposals, management of confidentiality or service agreements, etc.).
- Supporting the Marketing Department with the writing of content for websites, social networks, blogs, etc.
- Transfer opportunities to the project management and execution department.
Experience and skills required:
- University degree related to the biotechnology field is required (Engineering, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, etc.).
- Demonstrable research experience of at least 3 years either in Universities, companies or Research centers.
- Have a first experience in customer relations or R&D project management.
- Proficient in English with good verbal and written communication skills.
Willing to work in a small company and like to work in a team, showing at the same time a great ability to work autonomously.
This position is for you if you have good interpersonal skills, are organized, curious and results oriented.
Remuneration will be discussed based on the candidate’s profile and experience.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Marketing & Commercial Scientist).