BDI biotech is looking for a Process Engineer Internship to join its team!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for recent graduates or students who are finishing their university degree or master’s degree (maximum 2 – 3 signatures pending), who are eager to learn and develop. We need dynamic, decisive people, with initiative and who enjoy working as part of a team.
Experience & skills required:
- You must be studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemical or industrial engineering.
- You must have specific knowledge of Visio/ Autocad.
- You must know and master the office package
- Must be organized and be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Be able to be a problem solver to focus on achieving desired results.
- A good university background, a proactive and autonomous person would be an asset.
- Fluent English, written and conversational.
The position is a contract based in Boecillo, Valladolid (Spain).
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: Process Engineer Internship).