BDI Biotech is a fast-growing CDMO with extensive experience in biologics overexpression decoding that provides cell line transformation, storage and characterization (cGMP if needed), analytical development, process development (USP and DSP) and batch production services.
The company provides services to different companies, from start-ups to large companies, as well as other CDMOs, to help bring their products to market.
BDI Biotech works quickly, proactively and efficiently, always ensuring very high quality standards. To manage this, BDI Biotech is looking for a Project Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the definition and fulfillment of the technical execution, compliance with dates/schedule and scope, ensuring compliance with the monthly and annual billing plan, as well as estimation of work in progress and customer loyalty, conflict resolution, needs management, customer overview and customer care while working at BDI Biotech.
- Comprehensive project management: technical execution, management and monitoring of project execution schedule, cost and billing, project overview, client conflict management and resolution in collaboration with the senior PM; identification of additional client needs and attraction of new opportunities, client loyalty management and human relations.
- Data analysis and evaluation of internal work performed.
- Coordination and assurance of the fulfillment of project milestones by monitoring the project, and preparation of reviews of the execution of these milestones to the client with the periodicity agreed with the client.
- Continuous risk analysis during project execution to minimize deviations in planning, client satisfaction and cost.
- Organization and leadership of periodic internal meetings with the technical and customer service team during project execution finding the appropriate allocation of internal resources to manage both customer satisfaction and cost compliance.
- Management of subcontracting as part of the project participants.
- Elaboration of project closure report ensuring client satisfaction.
- Follow-up and fulfillment of the commitments acquired with the client and expressed in offers, contracts, LOI or any other document in which BDI Biotech has acquired a commitment with the client.
- Customer service in all its aspects, working in the field, working “remotely” as well as during their stay at the facilities, attending as many technical and management meetings as necessary with the client, both at BDI Biotech and at the client’s facilities.
- Follow-up of the schedule, and control of costs/budget/expenses and projections in the project.
- Preparation of information for invoicing and monthly estimate of work in progress.
- Report to company management weekly on project progress: schedule, cost, customer satisfaction and opportunities identified.
- 5+ years of technical experience in biotechnological processes related to the manufacturing of biological entities.
- More than 2 years of experience in coordinating different work teams.
- Experience in dealing with customers from different cultures
- Experience in performing risk analysis and applying Quality by Design approach.
- Fluent in English.
- Communication skills.
- Availability to work in Valladolid
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as a leader.
Type of position: Full time, Permanent contract.
- Flexible hours
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Biotechnology Process Technician: 3 years (Mandatory)
Language: English (Mandatory)
Job Location: Face-to-face employment
|Job Category||Full Time|