BDI biotech is looking for a Lab. Technician to join its team!
Your day-to-day work will focus on:
- Development of fermentation processes (UPS and DSP).
- Management of process control systems and sampling throughout the process.
- Sampling, development, execution and analysis of analytical methods for the monitoring of the company’s ongoing processes.
- Primary recovery and purification of proteins.
Experience & skills required:
- Previous experience in the development, optimization and scale-up of production processes, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, is an asset.
- Experience in primary recovery and purification of compounds of interest and the scale-up of these operations will be an asset.
- Handling of UPS and/or DSP equipment.
- Experience in laboratory quality systems. Experience in systems applicable to the pharmaceutical industry (GMPs) would be a plus.
- Fluent English, written and conversational.
This position is for you if you have good demonstrable skills in process engineering, handling UPS or DSP equipment and good English level.
The position is a contract based in Boecillo, Valladolid (Spain).
Remuneration will be discussed depending on the candidate’s profile and experience.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: Lab.Technician – Process).